Thursday, September 11, 2008

This broken city sky like butane on my skin

Something I noticed a few weeks ago at work and I decided until to wait until today to post about it.

I say the date today different because of what day it is. I won't say September 11th anymore, it's like it doesn't mean a date.

Now it's always the 11th of September or Thursday the 11th.


I spent that day, all day at Hollywood Express, which was in a basement. We were instructed by the owner to watch light funny things. Due to this I heard very little after 10AM that day of what was happening. It was weird.

It's been seven years, but I think this year I am thinking about it more due to the election and the change that we all hope will come to our country soon.




Demo version of Skylines and Turnstiles

No comments:

vistors

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers