Tuesday, May 27, 2008

it's all over now.

I currently love Fall Out Boy's cover of 'Beat It' far more than anyone should.

It's not my fault it is so good!!!

Tomorrow is my birthday, as long as it is better than today was it will be ok.

Sometimes I am unsure what I really want.

I'm sure this has nothing to do with Fall Out Boy.

I think I will watch Enchanted now, after I smoke my last smoke. Crap now I am going to have to go out in the AM. Maybe I will take myself out for breakfast?

I made an awesome mix of covers for someone else just now...


Do Ya Think I'm Sexy ~ Paris Hilton
Beat It ~ Fall Out Boy
Pet Sematary ~ Fall From Grace
Big Poppa ~ Mindless Self Indulgence
Big Girls Don't Cry ~ Edith Massey
Boys and Girls ~ Blaqk Audio
Losing My Religion ~ Scary Kids Scaring Kids
Cry Me A River ~ The Cliks
Sea Of Love ~ Cat Power
Portions for Foxes ~ Butch Walker
It's All I Can Do ~ The Bravery
I Am The Walrus ~ Bono And The Secret Machines
Running Up That Hill ~ Placebo
Baby's On Fire ~ John Cale -with kevyn ayers and nico
Wasted Years ~ Damone
Lovesong ~ Voltaire
Against All Odds ~ The Postal Service ( I need to add this may be one of the best covers I have heard in a long time)
Umbrella ~ Mandy Moore
My Humps ~ Alanis Morissette

Awesome.

No comments:

vistors

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers