Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Seriously...

I am the worst blogger EVER. I need to be better. I need to write more, I need to write again. Not just Twitter.

The fact is I see my life as uneventful.

I work, two jobs even. I could talk about them things happen there. Both revolve around interacting with people. One over the phone and one face to face.

But do I want to talk about how amazing entitled the world is? How people are crazy rude over the phone (my last call today was ended by a customer telling me to " Shut up, go to hell. Fuck You." and I WISH I was joking) but so very pleasant when you serve them food. And I doubt that is because I put mascara on for the latter.

I go to rock shows, A LOT. Hence the second job. I can fangirl like a pro. But really how OLD AM I?

There is another thing. I am turning 35 in 6 weeks (or so). Not pleased. This is causing me to have a bit of an identity crisis, and not in a cool New York Dolls kind of way (see OLD, who makes New York Dolls references?)

So I am going to start to try. Talk about stupid things. Talk about smart things maybe time to time.

For now I will leave it at that.

No comments:

vistors

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers