Friday, January 29, 2010

I think too much about John Mayer





I am sitting on my couch eating breakfast drinking coffee and also channel surfing. I stopped on VH1, John Mayer storytellers is on.



Now against my better judgement I like John Mayer. I am a sucker for tall boys who are funny. I don't particularly like his music, but I understand, he writes songs for upper-middle class house wives. Sappy love songs that seem really sweet. He does it well, they LOVE it.



But WOW some are not sugary sweet songs. He just got done singing "Daughters" which we all think is AWWW so sweet because no one pays attention to what a song is saying.He wrote the song because he was tired of dating girls with daddy issues.

HA!

You are such a douchebag John Mayer, it's kinda fucking fantastic.






For Xmas my friend Erin bought me a book I wanted called Touch Me I'm Sick: The 52 Creepiest Love Songs You've Ever Heard by Tom Reynolds "Your Body is a Wonderland" is among them. Which is what just came on so as I write about it I have to listen to it. This song is so awful and you know he wrote it just to get laid.

This book describes it best stating that Mayer is two people and the evil twin is the one responsible for these terrible things and the other is a crazy talented guitar player who wishes he was Stevie Ray Vaughn.

I will admit he is very talented and smoking hot. And I kinda like that new single "Who Says".

No comments:

vistors

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers