Friday, August 6, 2010

30 Days of Music Days Six and Seven: A Song That Reminds of You of Somewhere & of a Certain Event: Gary Wright ~ Dream Weaver

So I am a few days behind...

Luckily these two days I was thinking the same song for.




Awwww... yeah Dream Weaver. It reminds me of my Senior Prom and Salisbury Beach.


I only went to my Jr. Prom. It was awful. I went to the prom because since we all know you HAVE to go to the prom since if you don't you will feel like something is missing your whole life. So I went, it was terrible.

So the next year the night of my senior prom I went to the beach with some friends. We ended up at the club we were ALWAYS at and this song played. It is one of the few things I remember from that night. We MAY have taken some drugs that night.

since today was supposed to be Day Eight I might do that later.

No comments:

vistors

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers